- Fan of Brady, Belichick and the rest of the New England Patriots? You will want to be at Sonny McLeans, LA’s premier Patriot’s Bar. Eat like a traditional Bostonian with corned beef, shepherd’s pie, and a clam chowder reminiscent of the East Coast. With over 40 beer taps and a large screen TV, you won’t miss a minute of the action.
- 2615 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90403
2. Backstage Bar & Grill
- Rooting for the West Coast on Sunday? Check out Culver City’s Backstage Bar & Grille, named the #1 out-of-town Seahawks bar in the US. Watch the game on massive big screen TVs, eat the Stupendous Seahawks wing special and drink Seahawks shots at half time.
- 10400 Culver Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232
3. Venice Whaler Bar & Grill
- Celebrate the biggest game in football with a luau! At the Venice Whaler Bar & Grill, Executive Chef Nick Liberato is roasting an entire pig on the patio. Try this signature pork dish along with the standard fare and $15 buckets of house beer.
- 10 Washington Boulevard, Venice, Ca 90292
4. Dave & Busters Westchester
- The self-proclaimed “best sports bar in America” has now come to the Westside. Visit Dave & Busters in Westchester for game-day specials and a massive TV. Not interested in watching? Play some of the many arcade games D&B’s has to offer.
- 6081 Center Drive, Westchester, CA 90045
5. Stella Barra Pizzeria
- Up the Super Bowl food ante with freshly made pizza at Stella Barra Pizzeria. In addition to the standard pizza pies, the restaurant offers $10 beer pitchers, seven layer white bean dip and spicy Cajun pulled pork pizza.
- 2000 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90403
6. Finn McCool’s
- Guinness and whiskey flow throughout this Santa Monica staple. At Finn McCool’s, you’re greeted by 11 widescreen TVs and delicious Irish food. If your team ends up winning, stay for the late night happy hour to celebrate starting at 9 PM.
- 2702 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
7. Tony P’s
- Watch the big game right on the marina at Tony P’s. Seats in the tavern are available for $20 each and come with a commemorative shirt, drink specials and the chance to win prizes. Spots fill up quickly at the Westside’s #1 sports tavern, so make your reservations now!
- 4445 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
8. Alton Brown’s Buffalo Wings
- Having your own Super Bowl party? Whip up a twist on a classic football appetizer with Alton Brown’s Buffalo Wings. These sweet and hot wings will impress your guests and pair perfectly with any beer you have available.
9. Peanut Butter Football Dip
- Super Bowl dish prep overwhelming you? Try this easy-to-make dessert! The Peanut Butter Football Dip only takes two ingredients (peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles) and is a makes for the perfect football themed centerpiece for your food table.
10. Super Bowl Commercial Bingo
- For those who look forward to the commercials more than the Super Bowl itself, we have the game for you – Super Bowl Commercial Bingo! Everyone at your party can play throughout the game even with no football knowledge. Fill up your board with celebrity cameos and car insurance ads and see who can call get a BINGO first.